Resources for First-Year Seminar Curriculum Development
First-year seminar instructors may login to access a variety of instructional resources including syllabus planning, content creation, facilitation guides, assignments, and activities within the following topics. These materials are for internal consumption only and should not be shared externally and/or publicly.
- Academic Advising and Academic Planning
- Career Planning and Major Exploration
- Goal Setting and Academic Success
- Personal Wellness
- Social Belonging and Community Building
- Social Justice and Diversity
- Syllabus and Course Planning Resources
- Virtual Course Resources
First Day Toolkit: This suite of resources aims to boost students’ sense of belonging by improving the messages and signals students receive on the first day of class to foster growth mindset, belonging, and equity in student experience (by Student Experience Project).
If you have resources that you would like to be included here, please email us at email@example.com.